1930 Fund For Nurses

How To Apply

An application form can be completed by the nurse, or by a third party on behalf of the nurse. The third party can be a family member, a social worker or a representative of an appropriate organisation such as a welfare agency, residential home or citizen’s advice bureaux. Please note that the application form must be signed by the nurse or third party. A third party applying on behalf of the nurse must include with the form, a letter of endorsement from an approved authority.(see attached list) If the application is for funds for home adaptations, repairs or for the purchase of specific items a copy of the invoice or a quote for the work to be done must be included with the papers.

On receipt of the form the Trust Partnership will have the application assessed by the Fund’s trustees. The applicant will be informed of their decision as soon as possible.Grants agreed will be made available to the beneficiary as soon as the Trust Partnership has all the necessary information. The beneficiary or their representative will be contacted annually for an update on their progress.

If you have any questions, if you would like an application form or help filling in your form please contact:

Mia Duddridge
The Trust Partnership
6 Trull Farm Buildings

Tel: 01285 841904   Fax: 01285 841576
email:[email protected]