|Home | Trustees | Guidelines | How To Apply | Application Forms | Terms | Links|
The charity was founded on 10th October 1930, by Mr Ernest Cook with the specific aim of assisting District Nurses in need of financial assistance. Today the objective of the Charity is to provide personal contact and financial support. The Fund will consider applications for assistance from nurses who have worked or are working as community nurses, district nurses, community psychiatric nurses, community midwives, health visitors or school nurses in the Community Health Services. The disbursements are usually grants to supplement income in cases of hardship. The Charity also awards grants for home maintenance or the purchase and installation of mobility aids where appropriate. We welcome personal contact with our beneficiaries and hope that they consider their relationship with the charity to be a long term one.All donations are most welcome. All donated funds will be used to continue the work of the charity with all administrative costs being borne by the 1930 Fund for District Nurses.
Registered Office: The Trust Partnership, 6 Trull Farm Buildings, Tetbury, Gloucs GL8 8SQ